- QUALITY EQUIPMENT HIRE:
- Hiring the best performance, most reliable Double Drum Roller at Competitive Hire Rates. Our External CEMENT MIXER are the latest models. We are the complete answer to all your compressed air needs
- COMPETITIVE HIRE RATES
- The Best Quality and Hire Rates.
- We are available in the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Compaction is used to increase the density of materials by two methods:
- Static force.
- Vibratory (dynamic force).
- Compaction costs approx. 4% of the total construction cost. It is very important for the quality of the finished structures. It is often ignored which results in cracks & high maintenance costs.
- Compaction depends on the type of soil, moisture (water content), the compaction method & the performance of the compaction / vibration equipment.
- Vibratory Double Drum Walk-Behind Rollers:
Used for the compaction of sand, gravel and non-cohesive soils and also used for small asphalt jobs.
- Double drum roller Diesel: 730kg, 24kN 2.5 Tons
- Double drum roller Diesel: 950kg, 25kN 3.0 Tons.
- VIBRATOR (CONCRETE VIBRATOR): Petrol engine driven.
- Engine – Petrol.
- Vibrator Shaft: 6 meters long.
Different diameters are available: 25, 32, 38, and 48mm.
NOTE: If the Vibrator Shaft Diameter used is too large, wooden form work may collapse & if too small then correct concrete vibration will not be achieved. It is important to order the correct shaft.