|Flat-Bed Capacity||40,000 kg|
|Overall Length||12,650 mm|
|Overall Width||2,700 mm|
|Overall Height||3,400 mm|
|Unlade Weight||9,200 kg|
|FLAT DECK DIMENSIONS|
|Flat Deck Length||12,000 mm|
|Flat Deck Width||2,500 mm|
|Flat Deck Height||1,700 mm|
|1) Care must be exercised while loading the trailers to avoid damage to cargo and trailers.
2) Cargo must be properly lashed and secured in place to avoid cargo movement and subsequent damage.
3) The truck speed must be reduced specially when transporting heavy cargo. The speed must be further reduced when approaching Road bends and roundabouts.
4) Customers may arrange insurance for their cargo through an insurance company to cover for damage, loss of transported goods.
5) Road regulations restrict the Gross Vehicle Weight of the Trailers on some routes.
6) The cargo overall height must be checked to prevent hitting overhead bridges. Bridge heights vary between 4.50m to 5.50m.
7) There are penalties for excessive cargo Weights, Heights, and Lengths on some routes.
8) Special Permission is also required when transporting cargo with excessive Weights, Heights, and Lengths.