- Free Shipping for Orders above 10 TON
- Minimum order quantity = 0.25 TON & multiply.
- Available in western region warehouses
Hill Steel Rebar
Hill Metals is one of the leading steel businesses in Middle East. The organization procure and process hundreds of thousands of tons of metal scrap generated by consumers, industry and demolition sites all across Saudi Arabia and middle east and produce high quality steel billets and Rebars. With state of the art manufacturing facilities, multi-cultural workforce and focus on customer service, Hill Metals is committed to produce safe and sustainable steel to cater increasing demand of the region. Investing upon seventy plus years of heritage in the steel sector, the business is striving to achieve highest standards of quality and sustainable growth and in doing so, major focus is on safety of our people, preservation of environment and community service.
Rebar is necessary to compensate for the fact that whilst concrete is strong in compression, it is relatively weak in tension. By casting rebar into concrete, it is able to carry tensile loads and so increase overall strength.
High Strength, Ductility and Weldability
- Primary reinforcement: Used to provide resistance to support design loads.
- Secondary reinforcement: Used for durability and aesthetic purposes by providing localised resistance to limit cracking and temperature-induced stresses.
- Provide resistance to concentrated loads, spreading it through a wider area.
- Assist other steel bars in accommodating their loads by holding them in the correct position.
- External steel tie bars to constrain and reinforce masonry structures, sometimes as a means of building conservation.
- Reinforced masonry: Some masonry blocks and bricks include voids to accommodate rebar to carry tensile loads. The rebar is secured in place using grout.