- Free Shipping for Orders above 10 TON
- Minimum order quantity = 0.25 TON & multiply.
- Available in western and central region branches
Al-Rajhi Steel Rebar
Founded in 1984 by the founder, late Mohammed Abdul Aziz Al-Rajhi. It is one of Mohammed Abdul Aziz Al-Rajhi & Sons group of companies. It consists of various plants specialized in producing different types of steel products. The company was The plants are applying the latest state-of-the-art technologies and equipment to product high quality products conforming to local and international standards. The factories have a wide range of customers in the local and gulf market in addition to a huge number in the Arab countries.
Rebar is necessary to compensate for the fact that whilst concrete is strong in compression, it is relatively weak in tension. By casting rebar into concrete, it is able to carry tensile loads and so increase overall strength.
High Strength, Ductility and Weldability
- Primary reinforcement: Used to provide resistance to support design loads.
- Secondary reinforcement: Used for durability and aesthetic purposes by providing localised resistance to limit cracking and temperature-induced stresses.
- Provide resistance to concentrated loads, spreading it through a wider area.
- Assist other steel bars in accommodating their loads by holding them in the correct position.
- External steel tie bars to constrain and reinforce masonry structures, sometimes as a means of building conservation.
- Reinforced masonry: Some masonry blocks and bricks include voids to accommodate rebar to carry tensile loads. The rebar is secured in place using grout.